A pair of serrated edged steak knives from the Signature range. Blades are made from the highest quality German brushed stainless steel and handles are ergonomically moulded from DuPont™.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, this award winning kitchen knife features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for extra strength. The serrated blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
Signature steak knives have a 25 year guarantee and are dishwasher safe. Also available as a set of 4 in an oak box. Part of the Signature kitchen collection which includes knives, scissors, utensils, kitchen accessories, kitchen storage and textiles.
Signature Serrated Steak Knife, Set of 2
Blade Length: 120mm
- Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
- Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
- Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
- Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
- Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
- Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.