The Signature 16cm/6.5" flexible utility knife has a narrow blade and pointed end for precision when peeling soft fruit, skinning fish and poultry or cutting around bones. The added flexibility ensures ease of handling around the bone. Made from high quality German stainless steel with an ergonomic DuPont™ handle.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, this award winning kitchen knife features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for extra strength. The scalloped blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
All Signature knives are gift boxed, have a 25 year guarantee and are dishwasher safe.
Part of the Signature kitchen collection which includes kitchen knives, scissors, utensils, kitchen accessories, kitchen storage and textiles.
PLEASE NOTE - You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Signature Flexible Utility Knife 16cm
Blade Length: 160mm
- Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
- Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
- Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
- Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
- Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
- Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.