The Signature 25cm/10" cook's knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife with a curved blade for chopping and rocking cutting actions. Made from high quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel with a hand applied 15° blade edge for superior sharpness.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, this award winning kitchen knife features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for extra strength. The scalloped blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
All Signature knives are gift boxed, have a 25 year guarantee and are dishwasher safe.
Part of the Signature kitchen collection which includes kitchen knives, scissors, utensils, kitchen accessories, kitchen storage and textiles.
PLEASE NOTE - You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Signature Cook's Knife 25cm
Blade Length: 250mm
- Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
- Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
- Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
- Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
- Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
- Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.